XCord's main purpose is to halt exploits, and bots in their place. It'll block server-related exploits (Such as packet spam, NBT exploits (Books, fireworks, ect), payload exploits, ect. I've found zero bypassing exploits - and if there is a bypass it'll be quickly patched. And all of this without impacting the performance of your server. This means you can remove all those ExploitFixer plugin's on your spigot instances, and just rely soly on XCord's Exploit stopping ability to protect your network.
- Various optimizations, highly optimized packet compression, reduced CPU load, native encryption. Guaranteed to decrease CPU usage
- Built in ping-spam protection
- Built in powerful anti-bot designed to withstand incredibly large attacks, while keeping the Bungeecord at a low CPU level
- Configurable compression strength (Native only)
- 1.7-1.19+ (Thanks to Travertine)
- Anti-bungee/TCP exploit system: Blocks many exploits that aren't even publicly known. Especially "BungeeSmasher"
- Anti-spigot/mc-server exploit system: This bungeecord comes with an optional module that blocks Jessica/Payload/Spigot-Cracker/NBT-bomb/spam exploits. There's no known bypass, and it's extremely lightweight.
- Blacklist system (With IPSet support)
- Non-interfering (No fake lobbies, captcha's, ect. Users wont know)
- Designed with performance, and false positives being the main objective.
- Filters login/ping/ect logs ONLY during bot attacks
- /xcordreload command for reloading the config without having to reboot the entire network
- Option to use a high performance Anti-VPN system (Requires API(s) IPHub.info or proxycheck.io)
- Around ~40+ configuration entries (xcord.yml)
- Packet batching system to increase network stability, and decrease native load