★ 225X TAGS (CONFIG) ✧ CHEAP ✧ HIGH QUALITY ✧ DETAILED ✧ [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage_Dev

BSMC Amazing Member
Savage_Dev submitted a new resource:

★ 225X TAGS (CONFIG) ✧ CHEAP ✧ HIGH QUALITY ✧ DETAILED ✧ - DeluxeTags config with 225 unique tags for your server.

yjrCE8u.png

After purchasing this resources, you will be given a folder with a readme.txt which will teach you how to install these tags properly on your server and a config file for Deluxe Tags. I will add more tags occasionally. My goal is to provide tags that will achieve the consumer's requirements. For example, if the consumer wants to give the "Sneaky" tag to someone, they can as it is already implemented.

There are currently 225 tags, more...

Read more about this resource...

Savage_Dev

BSMC Amazing Member
Savage_Dev updated ★ 225X TAGS (CONFIG) ✧ CHEAP ✧ HIGH QUALITY ✧ DETAILED ✧ with a new update entry:

update download link

yjrCE8u.png

After purchasing this resources, you will be given a folder with a readme.txt which will teach you how to install these tags properly on your server and a config file for Deluxe Tags. I will add more tags occasionally. My goal is to provide tags that will achieve the consumer's requirements. For example, if the consumer wants to give the "Sneaky" tag to someone, they can as it is already implemented.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Savage_Dev

BSMC Amazing Member
Savage_Dev updated ★ 225X TAGS (CONFIG) ✧ CHEAP ✧ HIGH QUALITY ✧ DETAILED ✧ with a new update entry:

update download link

yjrCE8u.png

Savage_Dev

BSMC Amazing Member

yjrCE8u.png

Savage_Dev

BSMC Amazing Member

update download link

yjrCE8u.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members