Best way to play Minecraft for builders? Solo projecting.

U

/u/Active-Size-6703

Best way to play Minecraft for builders? Solo projecting.

Titles a little vague I know but I have played Minecraft for years now and have decided to start a project for myself what of you ask am not sure yet but need some advice. 1. I have seen some crazy maps over the years of playing Minecraft and remember applications such as world painter being one of them to create some abstract environments to be tailored to ones preference. Is there any new applications similier to this? Or has it always been standered? 2. I play bedrock... I know, I do own java but always played legacy growing up for the Xbox 360 so just never had any reason to fully switch over to java edition most of my friends were console players at the time. 3. Java edition. Should I make the switch and prioritize playing java for the project build? I have made some awesome builds on bedrock but not really been happy about how behind bedrock is in terms with it's capabilities of RTX (which is what's displayed in the photo, with my survival world) some packs are great on bedrock but it seems my computer is starting to show it's ages 😂 I don't plan on upgrading anytime soon.

I am up for recommendations

Please don't slander me for choosing bedrock over java just found it to be a superior way to play with my friends at the time but we all getting old 😂 so whatever. But yeah help would be much appreciated in regards with optifine or mods anything in the matter that would help me make a awesome map

Thanks guys 🙏👍

submitted by /u/Active-Size-6703
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
spigotmc
SpigotMC
ewg free