Built a mall with my friends

U

/u/lilbb0t12

Built a mall with my friends

Due to the nature of the build, it’s pretty impossible to get a standalone screenshot that does it any justice. I’m doubting that anyone will watch the whole video, but I’m really proud of this build as someone who’s a novice builder at best, so I wanted to show it off somewhere.

The mall is built into an underwater cavern. Was a classic “what should I build here” scenario, I came across the cavern while exploring near our base village and decided to clear it out, even though I wasn’t sure what I was gonna put inside it. I was discussing what the cavern should be used for with the other members of the realm, and one of them suggested a mall. Loved it, ran with it, and many hours later, this is the result. The entire structure and layout was built by me, and then my friends came in to build a couple of the different stores. It isn’t completely finished yet; we still have one store space left to fill, we just haven’t decided on what it should be, and I still have to decorate the train station. I also want to add a few more small details, like a directory. But overall, I’m really really happy with how it’s come out so far. Any feedback, suggestions, or questions are more than welcome!

submitted by /u/lilbb0t12
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
spigotmc
SpigotMC
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins