CosmicPvP/DemonPvP plugins released.

Searlies

I currently have the DemonPvP OG plugins as well as the most recent, I had received these from CrumpEz who was a former owner of DemonPvP. I am willing to sell the enchantments for $15 a go. If you're interested add my discord and message me. I will advise that these are not the easiest of plugins to use as they require a editing of the YML files and having your own MySQL server setup. This is all done through most hosting providers anyway but just to make you aware.
https://gyazo.com/11441ceec7d36e0af18016b825b69585
Searlie#6954

IWubSarah

No one attempt to purchase this. Once I stated that i knew exactly how to setup up and fix his issues he tells me to "Gtfo and stop trying to scam for the plugins." He is only interested in stealing your money and sending you fake cosmic/demonpvp files... I've been in the development scene of minecraft for a long time and have seen many malicious users such as him don't trust him. If you need screenshots message me on discord above :)

IWubSarah

He also says he cannot show proof of having the plugins setup... seems to be like there isn't any plugins to begin with especially not demonpvps or cosmics because why would you purchase them if you don't know what you're doing.

IWubSarah

Btw if you are attempting to buy this "enchantments plugin" it depends on multiple plugins from cosmics server and if you buy it alone it will never work..

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    ZeroUHx @ ZeroUHx: good I bought the spigot vip but they didn't give it to me, how do I fix that?