I decided to build an illager fort, because felt like the transition between outpost and mansion felt a bit strange like it was missing something.

• Thread starter /u/MGR_ARMSTRONG_GAMING
  • Start date
U

/u/MGR_ARMSTRONG_GAMING

I decided to build an illager fort, because felt like the transition between outpost and mansion felt a bit strange like it was missing something.

So the idea here is it's a more militarian themed build, for the illagers, somewhere they can conduct raids from and conduct experiments on, instead of a banner illager the "leader" here is an evoker and his "personal bodyguard" vindicator, as well as the pillagers, (I forgot the ravagers sorry :/)

Due to it having a larger amount of illagers it has 2 small farms one crop and ine livestock (I forgot to add the cows :/) so that they can ofc eat without having to raid a village every 2 weeks

Even in full iron gear this place would be tough due to the evoker who can summon vex to ruin your hardco- day

It uses pretty much the same block pallet as the outpost you see in the back with a few of my own additions

Such as cauldrons and trap doors, path and path blocks to give everything a more "people actually spend lots of time here" vibe

submitted by /u/MGR_ARMSTRONG_GAMING
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ Bumbinz: yo how do i fixon orbit client the thing that ask me to enter purchase id?