I got banned from my own realm for swearing. This is so ridiculous.

• Thread starter /u/CancerousRedditor69
  • Start date
U

/u/CancerousRedditor69

RANT This is so fucked and I'm extremely pissed off. My friends and I started a realm less than a month ago and have been playing it non stop since then having tons of fun. I was playing today and left the world for a minute to go to the bathroom and when I returned I was hit with an error message when I tried to join the world. So I restarted my game and when it launched a notice popped up saying that I've been suspended for seven days. I haven't been on any public servers whatsoever recently, it's not like anybody has reported me. The reason I've been suspended is for swearing in our realm in the text chat. Really? Why are they monitoring our chats unprovoked in our own private realm that we pay for? We say crazy things, but that is NONE of their business and what we say is NOT to be taken seriously. Absolutely nobody has offended or harassed one another in the realm and there is absolutely no valid reason for me to have been suspended, especially not for an entire week.

EDIT: Support just reinstated my account so I can play again now.

I get that I technically broke a rule, but it's an outlandish rule and all of you that are telling me that I got a well-deserved punishment are acting so ridiculous and look pretty dumb when you say that. Have a good day

Another edit: For everyone saying to just host my own server, believe me,I typically would but some of my friends on this server don't have PC's which is why we're just using a realm. I know there are lots of different kinds of servers we could switch to to accommodate, but my friend who is hosting on Xbox probably doesn't wanna go through the trouble of doing at that right now, even though I know it wouldn't be that hard lol

submitted by /u/CancerousRedditor69
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins