I had a (real) heart attack while playing Minecraft.

U

/u/Nekorianz

Minecraft is such an on/off games throughout the years. I played it nonstop during my teenage years, on PS4 Bedrock's version.

However years passed since I touched it, now I'm 24 and studying in Uni. I saw many updates and always wanted to try the Java version. So I finally bought one 3 weeks ago.

Unfortunately, I was diagnosed with a heart problem when I was 21.

Now.. the usuals mobs does scares me, most would only brings me bit of panic here and there. However, while mining the cave and all, 3 zombies and a creeper came out of nowhere from darkness, and give me bit more of a shock. I suffered literally... a heart attack. Quickly ran to my mum, managed to point to my heart before passing out. My mum checked my heartbeats and it's 148 per minute.

When I woke up, I told my mum the reason and she got so angry and told my doctors during the check-up. Now I am only allowed to play on Peaceful Mode. It makes me sad, but I guess time changes the older you get.

TL;DR : 3 zombies, 1 creeper came out of nowhere and gave me a heart attack. Now I'm only allowed to play on Peaceful Mode only. Rip...

EDIT : GUYS.. I didn't expect to get many upvotes and support coming from everyone. All the help even with mods and links given, the funny comments that made my night, the condolences and the prayers. Thank you so much. Wow, it's like the community never changed at all. As it is 1am right now, I might not be able to reply to everyone immediately, but thank you so much, all the love and have fun in non-peaceful mode to y'all!

submitted by /u/Nekorianz
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins