I started making a server on 2019, but stopped when got to the plugins part and need help.

• Thread starter /u/HoodedVigilante_
  • Start date
U

/u/HoodedVigilante_

So, i've started to make a survival server with mods on 2019, but I stopped when I got to the plugins part and now I am triyng to revive the project. The modpack is ready and everything, but the thing is, I don't know which plugins I need to install. So, I tried a few things:
- Searching all over the internet for people who could guide me on choosing and configurating the plugins, or someone who could do that for me (I would pay, obviously), but haven't found any.
- A ready pluginpack with everything I need, but also haven't found.
- Tried again by myself to choose the plugins on the bukkit website, but I got really lost doing it.
- Searched for a full list of plugins for survival minecraft server with mods, and also haven't found.

So, there are a few stuff i'd like to know:
Does anyone here have a full list/pack of plugins for that kind of server? If not, do you know where I should start?
Also, is there anyone here who would be willing to guide me on choosing the plugins? If not, do you know where I could find someone to do that for me?

submitted by /u/HoodedVigilante_
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
minecraft paid for free
spigotmc
SpigotMC
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
minecraft plugins
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members