I teleported all entities to my boyfriend’s village farm and my heart dropped

• Thread starter /u/educational-purp0ses
  • Start date
U

/u/educational-purp0ses

Oh my god I am so frickin grateful I was able to restore the backup. Thank god for realms because honestly I wouldn’t have thought to back up a server myself. I have to share this somewhere cause he’s asleep. I’m new to minecraft and just learned how to use the commands. He made this structure with around 20 villagers of different trades and has a beautiful base he worked so hard on. I asked him if he wants me to bring my own villagers to farm/trade with or if I can use his and he let me use his. I went to trade with one of them and accidentally let them escape, so I tried to go get another villager to replace him. I am still pretty bad at this and it was taking a while by boat. So I looked up “how to teleport a villager” to the slot in the structure where he escaped from, and I glanced from one of the results that I should type in /tp @e and the coordinates.

Oh my goodness the chaos!!! Everything came into the structure and cause it was daylight the unfriendly mobs were burning. The sounds of the cows mooing and villagers hurting and just everything going on at once (274 entities were teleported) freaked me out.I got so panicked and upset about ruining his work. Thank GOD THERE’S A BACKUP that was from 30 minutes earlier and everything is back to normal now… phew.

submitted by /u/educational-purp0ses
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members