Interesting Idea for a Minecraft Mod/Pluggin

• Thread starter /u/LightningGamingx
  • Start date
U

/u/LightningGamingx

Let's be real here, Minecraft Smp, Civilization, THEY SUCK. Well, no actually, I still play them, if so, then I suck. And I don't suck. They are... "repetitive". However, I just had one of the most creative idea ever for a pluggin that can be made into a mod. I suggest turn your brain juice on because It's about to get confusing. In the end, I want you guys to judge my idea and list out your opinion and possible improvements.

I admit this is somewhat creative but also very hard to mod/code. This works best on a HUGE Smp. For example, 2000 players with no lag (if that is even possible). Let me list out the rules. If you are really interested, grab a pen and paper.

Primary Rules:

No. 1: Every Player have 1 life but WITH AN EXCEPTION

No. 2: If you are sent to the respawn screen (die), you don't really die. Let me explain - You cannot respawn, but your dead corpse will be laying at exactly where you died. In fact, you will be temporarily banned until your revival (R), meanwhile, you will be at a Knocked Out state (KO).

No. 3: Your KO body will always have the strongest glowing effect.

Tip: This is where things start to branch.

No. 4: To R someone, (not -Redacted-, just don't), you feed them potion of life crafted with extremely expensive items. Potion of Life needs to be brewed with life core, an item crafted by merging 9 life gems which each gem is made from 9 life dust. Life dust cannot be crafted with Fortune enchantment and are 15 times rarer than ancient debris.

No. 5: If you are not R in 3 days (72 hours), now you are actually out - Permanent Banned (PB). Your KO body will disappear.

No. 6: You can instantly PB someone if you splash their KO body with potion of death. It's brewed from death core. To brew it, you do exact step like you need to brew the Potion of Life, but in the end, you need to brew with a fermented spider eye which takes 20 minutes to complete.

No. 7: You can carry someone's KO body but that will reduce your speed by 35% with a carry animation.

No. 8: If you are KO in the lava, you are instantly PB. However, if someone carry and throw your corpse into lava then you won't PB. In fact, when you are revived, you will get fire resistance until your leave lava and stops burning (I just think it's unfair hope you agree with me)

No. 9: If someone died in midair, their corpse/KO body will just fall down. If it falls directly into lava, then Rule No. 8 will be applied. If it goes Kaboom then your corpse will also be fine. But if someone breaks bedrock just to throw your body out of the world... *Skull Emoji* Well you die. But they most likely won't do that. I'll explain below.

Secondary Rule:

No. 1: End is like Twitter, IT'S CANCELLED.

No. 2: Ores in the game are much rarer as people playing are really active and can found large amount of resources if not controlled.

No. 3: Some extra mod will be added just to spice things up. Like explosive arrows, knockback arrows, but nothing too out of place. Also let's make it add a level to all enchantment except mending. Like why not? [Fire aspect is disabled btw but that's off topic]

No. 4: Bedrock is 100 blocks thick, don't ask me why, don't ask me how, it is what it is.

I might have just wasted my life daydreaming and writing a random posts but I really like this idea and I just want to get it down. Again if somebody is capable of coding it, you'll have my deepest respect from the bottom of my heart. Compare to a lot of plugins and event recently, it's getting boring. I think this is a good idea because -

1. It's overall interesting. It's given a unique concept for player to experience out its new and unpredictable nature.
  2. When players died, especially the ones that contribute, they are likely to be able to be given a bless and fight another day.
  3. It makes player feel more connected. It almost as you have a purpose on saving someone in Minecraft instead of just focused on oliberating your enemies.

If I missed some rules I'll go back and edit some. So what do you guys think?

submitted by /u/LightningGamingx
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
minecraft paid for free
spigotmc
SpigotMC
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
minecraft plugins
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members