• You have no chance

Results are only viewable after voting.

Akuma

The Demon Almighty
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Hello. My name is Akuma; Akuma is Japanese for demon or devil. Some of you may know me as Shade.
How I found BlackSpigot:
Googled "AAC leak."

I am an introvert but if I want to meet someone/do something I will. I am a firm believer of drinking hot chocolate once a day. On the bright side, it's as bad as coffee! I am between the age of 13 and 26.
Anytime someone tells me a single bit of info I instantly look it up online. I know it's weird, but I have serious trust issues. Let's just say that I've had a lot of things happen to me that has made me think this way.
I am usually kind and easy to get along with. As with most introverts, I am timid in real life. I am a HUGE grammar -Redacted-, and I hate that this introduction has a preposition at the end of one of my sentences. I am not an asshole when I correct people; I understand when it's a game or discord. But on forums and applications? Grrrrr....
Hopefully, you've enjoyed my introduction.

- Akuma the Satanist (Not really)
2016-2017
My profile page is lying.
I was here before the page got defaced.
God, it's like I'm referencing The Rifleman
P.S. The Voting is important because I need wifi to follow me. Otherwise, my life is not complete.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    A @ AMOGUSSSSSSSS: hi, do someone can give me this https://mcmodels.net/products/8638/icons-pack ??? please (yes i...