Is it rare to hate "Is it rare" posts? Let's find out with a poll. (+What should I build here? posts)

U

/u/LexiTehGallade

Hello, you may recall 'is this rare' and 'what should I build here'? posts very narrowly avoided getting the axe in our first community vote a little while back. Much to the chargin of a lot of users. We've been seeing a lot of complaints about these kinds of posts, and I have since found out that if these votes had been considered under a more standard supermajority theshold of 66% rather than the chosen 70% they would have passed.

The combination of these factors leads me to ask the community again, should we ban 'is this rare' and 'what should I build here?' posts? To make it incredibly straightforward, here's a poll that runs for a week. Also if this seems sudden and rather candidly written, this was going to be reviewed anyway, but the bigger rule rewrite project that this re-poll was going to be part of is taking longer than expected, and these kinds of posts are getting consistent complaints.

As long as the combination of options 1, 2 and 3 add up to 66% of the vote, the highest voted option between the three will be implemented. If the combined percentage of all three is less than 66% then ban neither will win.

View Poll

submitted by /u/LexiTehGallade
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members