Lord's Introduction !

Lord_Dark01

MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name:
Lord_Dark01

How I found BlackSpigot:
I was lucking online for some cool free plugin and by mistake clicked on a black spigot forum and saw the huge amount of free plugins and the awesome community and the friendly staff and just came over and over again and not so much time ago i decided to support the black spigot community with a 10$ donation !

About Me:
Hello guys ! I'm Lord_Dark01 all my frinds call me Lord .
I'm a small minecraft developer I have been working for server to help them for about 4 years and I make discord server and discord bots !
And for like 0.5 year i started to learn java script and html script but I don't find anyone to learn from ! so I'm just learning the slow way !

Other:
I also like to help small server to grow big and to fix bugs and stuff like this for free or for a bit of $ I can set up a perfect factions server with custom Gkit's custom Vkits custom bosses , custom envoys and all the good stuff ! And skyblock and survival as well !
If u need any help messege me on discord Lord_Dark01#9951

R4g3X

Supporter
Supporter
Name:
Lord_Dark01
How I found BlackSpigot:
I was lucking online for some cool free plugin and by mistake clicked on a black spigot forum and saw the huge amount of free plugins and the awesome community and the friendly staff and just came over and over again and not so much time ago i decided to support the black spigot community with a 10$ donation !
About Me:

Hello guys ! I'm Lord_Dark01 all my frinds call me Lord .
I'm a small minecraft developer I have been working for server to help them for about 4 years and I make discord server and discord bots !
And for like 0.5 year i started to learn java script and html script but I don't find anyone to learn from ! so I'm just learning the slow way !

Other:
I also like to help small server to grow big and to fix bugs and stuff like this for free or for a bit of $ I can set up a perfect factions server with custom Gkit's custom Vkits custom bosses , custom envoys and all the good stuff ! And skyblock and survival as well !
If u need any help messege me on discord Lord_Dark01#9951
Welcome! :D

Mango

Moderator | Not active
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello @LordtheDeveloper,

Welcome to the forums, enjoy your stay. If you have any problems, feel free to message me.

Also thanks for supporting the forums with a rank, I am working on getting some new resources for Ultimate soon ;)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    A @ AMOGUSSSSSSSS: hi, do someone can give me this https://mcmodels.net/products/8638/icons-pack ??? please (yes i...