“Minecraft is so easy and boring” It’s really not.

• Thread starter /u/Express-Two-9698
  • Start date
U

/u/Express-Two-9698

I’ve seen many Minecraft veterans say that it is an easy game, and because of that it’s boring.

First I want to get the obvious point out of the way: If you play anything for hours at a time for years and years you’re going to grow accustom to it.

Second, if you feel like there is no challenge in survival mode, then make it challenging. Stop building farms for every little thing you need. Stop using Chunkbase. Stop making saves of a world to run a trial of something. Stop playing with cheats. Nothing is wrong with any of this, but it certainly makes the game easier which leads to less of a challenge, hence boredom. Also, the main objective of a Minecraft player shouldn’t be beating the dragon or any other boss. It’s to explore and create.

There are also players who complain about the simplicity of Minecraft, as if that’s not the entire point of the game.

The truth is that, you as the player literally create the challenge and the entertainment. And to say Minecraft is boring is saying every server and every mini-game on those servers are boring, is saying that there is nothing to do in creative mode, is saying that there is nothing to do in survival. The options are endless.

submitted by /u/Express-Two-9698
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
spigotmc
SpigotMC
minecraft paid for free
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins