My introduction and hello :)

Snoopzy

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name: My RL name id like to keep away from anyone but staff ;) call me ienemy or enemy
How I found BlackSpigot: I was searching for plugins that i was going to buy and googled showed this forum and well if you can get it free then why not ;)
About Me: Im close to 30 ;) live in the UK and work my ass off to pay bills so MC is my hobby and i cant find anything better then a few drinks, talking to mates and playing MC better to destress so that really gives you a picture of me. Oh and im 6-4 tall haha
Other: I do run some very popular servers so i do try and keep my self somewhat off the internet when it comes to sites like these as im a tight a** and like to get things free haha but i do also pay for the plugins and stuff if i like them.

Anything else just ask im a semi open book haha oh and also run my own business which includes colo and leasing dedis to people so thats another reason i enjoy MC and the hosting of it haha

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    A @ AMOGUSSSSSSSS: hi, do someone can give me this https://mcmodels.net/products/8638/icons-pack ??? please (yes i...