BUYING Need XenTT 1.2.1 (compatible with XF 1.15) upgraded to 2.0.10

bangbroz

Not sure if only the XML needs to be redone or work needs to be done on the XBT tracker as well, I believe the XBT does not require much work since its a root application and in any case, just those parts specifically coded in for the addon might need to be changed according to the xf2 addon.

I used to have a licensed version (still do) but after the original developer shut down his website a year and a half ago I lost my license, so its a nulled version that I need upgraded.

If the developer excel in this task and is interested, I am also looking for a freelancer that will take on occasional tasks in customizing my XenForo board, where you will be paid per task you do in proper currency. (for that I require experience in Laravel, HTML, PHP).

Pay vary from task to task, I do not overpay but I pay fairly according to Norwegian standards. I used to have another freelancer (found on freelancer.com) that worked for me for over a year before my last website went kaput. Typical task pay ranges from $10 - $200+, depending on the workload and time taken.

I am offering $130 to upgrade the addon to work on Xenforo 2, though it can be negotiated depending on the workload and time needed. I pay via PayPal

contact me on discord: k.#9406 with your records and we'll take it from there, bogus contacts will be ignored.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    R @ RacsuLine: test