• Many Critical Exploits fixed
  • Better AFK Farming detection
  • Party System Improvements
  • Improved MySQL Support
  • New Admin Tools
  • New Commands
  • Frequent Updates!
  • ...and countless other changes!

Want to know the nitty gritty specifics? Read our massive changelog.

Does this work with classic/older versions?

Of course!

The original creator of mcMMO is back working on mcMMO full time, pumping out constant updates. 2.1 is available now and had 300+ hours go into it, 2.2 is coming soon and you can read more about it here.

If you want to know more about the new updates for mcMMO, read the massive changelog for 2.1 here!

Classic mcMMO
Looking for the classic mcMMO experience? You can find that here.

Installation & Upgrading Help
mcMMO is very simple to install, you can upgrade from older versions no problem. Just drag and drop and you're ready to go! You will not lose any data upgrading mcMMO ever!

If you would like to know more about installing mcMMO, check out this installation guide.

Why Premium?
I feel mcMMO is worth the premium price tag, with over 3 million downloads and it almost being mandatory on many servers, posting it as a premium resource will allow me to spend more time developing it.

I've come back after a 5-6 year absence to work on mcMMO again, and this new update is the result of over a month of work. And it is just the first of many updates coming to mcMMO. I spent nearly 8-14 hours a day working on this thing! I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider purchasing it
:)

Attachments

• mcMMO.jar
    2.6 MB · Views: 721

ShadowSlayer525

Supporter
Supporter
View attachment 61951
NEW mcMMO features since 2.1+
  • 100% Compatible with Classic/Older versions of mcMMO
  • New Optional Level Scaling
  • WorldGuard Region Support
  • World Blacklisting
  • New Skills
  • Large Visual Improvements
  • Skill Rank System
  • Improved Chat Alerts
  • Many new Sounds/Particles
  • Better Performance
  • Skill Rebalancing
  • Many Critical Exploits fixed
  • Better AFK Farming detection
  • Party System Improvements
  • Improved MySQL Support
  • New Admin Tools
  • New Commands
  • Frequent Updates!
  • ...and countless other changes!

Want to know the nitty gritty specifics? Read our massive changelog.

Does this work with classic/older versions?

Of course!

The original creator of mcMMO is back working on mcMMO full time, pumping out constant updates. 2.1 is available now and had 300+ hours go into it, 2.2 is coming soon and you can read more about it here.

If you want to know more about the new updates for mcMMO, read the massive changelog for 2.1 here!

Classic mcMMO
Looking for the classic mcMMO experience? You can find that here.

Installation & Upgrading Help
mcMMO is very simple to install, you can upgrade from older versions no problem. Just drag and drop and you're ready to go! You will not lose any data upgrading mcMMO ever!

If you would like to know more about installing mcMMO, check out this installation guide.

Why Premium?
I feel mcMMO is worth the premium price tag, with over 3 million downloads and it almost being mandatory on many servers, posting it as a premium resource will allow me to spend more time developing it.

I've come back after a 5-6 year absence to work on mcMMO again, and this new update is the result of over a month of work. And it is just the first of many updates coming to mcMMO. I spent nearly 8-14 hours a day working on this thing! I'd really appreciate it if you'd consider purchasing it
:)
Good day, please can you update to latest verion? Thanks for this build tho!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    K @ Ketama66x: Hi anyone have itemsadder 2.5.5 ? You can add me discord : ketama0001