Professional Custom Essentials Messages (Easily customisable!) [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Savage_Dev

BSMC Amazing Member
Savage_Dev submitted a new resource:

Professional Custom Essentials Messages (Easily customisable!) - Easily customise every essentials message to improve the professionalism of your server setup!

Today I present you an extremely convenient file that I spent a LONG time working on. This is a language file for essentials that professionally customises all your essentials messages. It also allows for easy and instructed customisation of essentials messages.
Difference Between My Product and Other's

• You can edit the prefix for a specific set of commands. e.g. You can edit specifically all staff command message's prefixes.
  • You can still easily edit all prefixes...

Read more about this resource...

Savage_Dev

BSMC Amazing Member
Savage_Dev updated Professional Custom Essentials Messages (Easily customisable!) with a new update entry:

update download link

Today I present you an extremely convenient file that I spent a LONG time working on. This is a language file for essentials that professionally customises all your essentials messages. It also allows for easy and instructed customisation of essentials messages.
Difference Between My Product and Other's

• You can edit the prefix for a specific set of commands. e.g. You can edit specifically all staff command message's prefixes.
  • You can still easily edit all prefixes...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members