RPG Hardcore Plugin Idea

U

/u/Lonestar_hardy

I'm not sure if a plugin like this exists or not. I'm not even sure if it is possible, but I was wondering if it was possible to make a plugin with the following capabilities:

If only one person logs onto the server then the server at the time would create a backup of itself that will come into play later. If this player dies and there are no other players on the server when this happens then the server would revert to the backup of when the player logged on.

If more than one player logs onto the server then the server would only keep a backup of when the first player logged on for that play session. As the players die, they get put into spectator mode until an alive player can make it to a spawn point/bed where the spectator players would respawn. If by chance all the players on the server are dead then the server would load from the backup created from the first player's "save point."

This in essence creating a sort of hardcore rpg style gameplay where the players have a chance to lose everything they have built up till the last time they logged onto the server while also not going as far as default hardcore minecraft servers where you have no chance of respawning into the world you created.

submitted by /u/Lonestar_hardy
[link] [comments]

Continue reading...

free plugins
minecraft paid for free
spigotmc
SpigotMC
free minecraft paid plugins
free minecraft plugins
aac free
ewg free
Minecraft Premium Plugins
ewg free download
litebans free
epicworldgenerator free
free schematics
leaked schematics minecraft
schematics
schematics leaked
schematics free
minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics free
paid minecraft schematics for free
free cracked plugins
free cracked minecraft plugins
plugins
featherboard download
featherboard plugin download
antiaura download
minecraft plugins
xenforo leaked
xenforo for free
xenforo addons

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BasicallyEMPTY: Thanks to Us you can enjoy the peace of mind of having security on your discord server/Website...