PSA Special Announcement | Scammers run amok!

BlackSpigot.com

Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hi everyone,

This is Wifispy, the owner of BlackSpigot. I have been running this site since 2016 and am proud to have watched our community continue to grow each year. Thank you to everyone for being a part of it. BlackSpigot has remained the best Minecraft leaking site for the past 7 years, and will be for 7 more.

It has come to my attention that another forum known as D*rectleaks is currently impersonating our website. I'd like to re-iterate that our only official domain is
Blackspigot.com, alongside Nulledbuilds.com. We have dedicated years to building name recognition as BlackSpigot and feel that it is incredibly lazy and cheap for someone else to try and benefit from our credibility.

We have reason to believe the D*rectLeaks is no longer run by its former owners, but instead has been sold to scammers. Their site activity has been overrun by bots displaying fake user activity. We are disappointed to see that a website which had spent time establishing a positive reputation would be willing to throw all of that away. By impersonating us in this way, it is clear that they no longer view D*rectleaks to be a worthwhile cause.

We are also concerned that they inject malware into all plugins uploaded to their site. We caution users to verify the file size of plugins and avoid downloading from untrusted sources. Blackspigot will never alter or modify content that is posted here.

I will continue to personally oversee the improvement of BlackSpigot as we upload more free content, and better paid content. @Dekomori and @Chan, the Co-Heads of Staff, have been hard at work posting new resources and working with our wonderful team to improve website moderation. If you are interested in joining, check out our discord here:
https://discord.gg/rhbs4QgH

Thank you for being a member of the BlackSpigot community 💜

-Wifispy

Last edited:

DreamcraftNetwork

Blackspigot's Secret Agent
Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Last edited:

dave1010

sotp?
SpigotVIP
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Damn this sucks. DL owners/scammers can’t think ab how bad their user can get when getting infected by their malware. Shame

strahil211

Supporter
Supporter
Why can't I connect to the site with my real IP? I have to use a VPN to view this website, that's kind of the opposite of how it should be lol.

DreamcraftNetwork

Blackspigot's Secret Agent
Staff
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Lol Just depends on your pc! Try from a new location or when your IP Changes!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...