Native Minecraft Version: 1.16
Tested Minecraft Versions: 1.8 / 1.9 / 1.10 / 1.11 / 1.12 / 1.13 / 1.14 / 1.15 / 1.16 / 1.17 / 1.18
JetsHoppers provides a new dimension for Hoppers in Minecraft! Allow players to easily connect, chain, teleport and apply filtering to their hoppers via an easy-to-use (and completely configurable) GUI.
Come and join our official Discord Server for support and questions!
- Upgrade Hoppers with $$$, configure their stats at each level
- Create unlimited custom hopper types
- Completely customizable GUI's
- Every Grief-Prevention plugin supported (Skyblocks, Worldguard, factions, etc)
- Improve server performance by having one JetsHopper, rather than 100's of normal hoppers
- Create teleporting links between hoppers
- Apply hopper filtering via a GUI
- Link other Containers to a hopper to deposit items in, over a distance (configurable)
- Stats (such as total items transferred) are stored
- Awesome customisable Holograms, that show stats! - Players may disable them in the menu
By using a JetsHopper you will dramatically reduce the number of normal hoppers needed (Improving performance).
Here's a cool image, on a 4GB RAM server, of over 500 JetsHoppers (each with a 4 line hologram) - all loaded in a single area.
NOTE: There is no need to put these hoppers next to each other, just demonstrating:
There are no real commands needed for players, instead I suggest giving them these permissions:
jetshoppers.default.* - Permissions below
jetshoppers.default.teleport - Allows players to teleport the teleport status on a hopper
jetshoppers.default.linkchest- Allows players to link a container to the hopper
jetshoppers.default.hologram - Allows players to toggle the hologram
Admin Permissions & Commands
jetshoppers.admin.hopperbypass - Open another players hoppers GUI
jetshoppers.admin.givecommand - Access to the Give Command - /jetshoppers give <player> <type> <amount>
jetshopper.admin.reload - Access to reload the configuration files - /jetshoppers reload
jetshoppers.admin.info - Access to the Information command - /jetshoppers info
Pretty simple, just put the plugin in plugins folder and all should be well.
There is quite a few files that can be customised. These can be found here
API can be found here:
To use, just use JetsHoppersPlugin.getInstance()
Any problems, questions or suggestions send me a PM here, on Spigot - I'm pretty active, or join the discord at the top
By buying this plugin you agree to the following terms:
- You will not chargeback - If you have a legit issue that I cannot fix then I’ll happily refund you
- I cannot guarantee support indefinitely.
- You may not -Redacted- or resell this plugin
- I may refuse to give you support with or without any specific reason
- If you have an issue with this plugin, please contact me before leaving a 1 or low star rating