Native Minecraft Version: 1.15
Tested Minecraft Versions: 1.12 / 1.13 / 1.14 / 1.15 / 1.16 / 1.17 / 1.18 / 1.19 / 1.20
libraryaddict, ByteFlux, NavidK0
Requires ProtocolLib: here
If you need ProtocolLib dev builds and their site is down, join our discord and check #libs-support pins for a jar!
Lib's Disguises is a disguise plugin that lets you disguise any entity, as any entity. You can fully customize all these disguises, tons of command functionality and even apply special effects to disguises that would normally require a lot of hackery!
Such as creating a player disguise called "Notch", but he's always sneaking!
Disguise every creeper as a friendly villager! Heck, disguise as a creeper and hiss at your friends! Disguise as a dropped diamond block and snicker as they try to pick you up!
Part of Lib's Disguises functionality is the ability to let you see your own disguises!
Be sure to checkout the wiki for more help on what exactly you can do!
Need a reliable server? Get the premium version of my plugin for free of charge with BisectHosting, details below!
Discord / Help / Support
You can find me in the discord channel called #libs-support, the server is run by MythicMobs.
This is the easiest way to get ahold of me and receive prompt support.
Free dev builds & how to enable Premium on them
Enabling premium on snapshot builds here!
Another Plugin of mine
I've created another plugin called Exhaustion. This has the players begin to hallucinate and see things the longer they refuse to sleep. A must have for survival servers.
It's highly customizable!
If you're not sold, check out the video on the page!
If you're using an older version of MC, please visit the wiki for the appropriate Lib's Disguises builds!
Random error on startup with getWrappedStatisticConverter (Ctrl-F it) mentioned
Your version of Java was likely updated, please downgrade.
Self Disguises pushing players
Please check if you have a nametag plugin enabled, you will need to disable collisions in that plugin.
Why is this Premium?
It takes time and effort to develop a plugin that runs smoothly, offers the features you want and delivers consistently.
If you do not wish to contribute for the continued development of this plugin, you can still download the latest versions of the plugin here for free.
However the development builds do not include the premium-only features:
- Save disguises
- Commands by players
If you are listing this plugin as a dependency or something to download, please do not link to the above jenkins link. The development builds are downloadable for free as a courtesy, not a right.
You may distribute this plugin as part of a plugin pack or similar, so long as you are not selling this plugin and the distributed version is not the premium version.
If you have donated the purchase price already, send me a message with the email you used and I will add you to the buyers.
If you are releasing a public plugin which requires Lib's Disguises to run, if you are well known or your plugin has a lot of work done; I may be able to add you to the buyers. Send me a message.
If you have a problem with the plugin, open a bug report, reply to the discussion thread or if this is of a personal nature, please send me a message.
Using this plugin, you can
- Perform full featured commands /disguise sheep setburning setinvisible setcolor RED setsprinting setbaby setcustomname Herobrine setcustomnamevisible
- Use /disguisehelp <Disguise> to view what options you can use on a disguise, then /disguisehelp Color - to view more information
- Better select things to disguise /disguiseplayer /disguiseradius /disguiseentity, disguise as an existing creature /disguiseclone and modify your current disguise /disguisemodify
- Change almost every aspect of an entity, from sprinting, burning, equipment. Even "flying" as if you were using elytra!
- Setup permissions for the commands your players can use, what disguise options they can set on your disguises. Read the wiki for more information on permissions.
- Play sounds as if they were actually that disguise.
- By using the API, customize disguises to be visible or hidden to certain people. This means you can let one person see a creeper disguise, while the other sees a zombie disguise.
- See your own disguise, works best in third person mode.
- Register your own custom disguises, the disguise "/disguise libraryaddict" will disguise you as the player "libraryaddict" with a glow aura, and golden armor!
- Smooth disguise implementation with no visual artifacts.
- Translations support, even create your own messages!
- Save disguises
- Disguise as any player, hide names and show names in tab and use any skin with any name. For example: "/disguise player Notch setSkin Herobrine". It also supports gameprofiles! Read the disguises.yml for more information.
- Disable features to improve performance
Documentation: [Link] (This can be outdated)
- Using the commands
- Setting up permissions
- [API] Creating a disguise
- [API] Disguising the entity
- [API] Setting up the FlagWatcher
If you install my plugin on a Minecraft server hosted with BisectHosting, the premium version will be automatically enabled without having to purchase it! In addition to that, save 25% off your first invoice by using the promo code libraryaddict. Take advantage of this deal by clicking here.
There are a few reasons I have BisectHosting on my page. The first is obviously referrals, I'm also given a server to test on for various projects.
The second is because I actually do think they have one of the best reputations out there, both in hardware quality, network stability and especially in their customer support.
You can find cheap servers online because you're paying for the worst. Those companies are often run unprofessionally and refuse to answer you when you try to get help, with lag spikes being common on oversold hardware.
I believe BisectHosting is worth considering just for the quality alone, but of course; Buying a server with them helps support me and the development of Lib's Disguises.
The rating system is not intended for reporting bugs, asking questions or personal issues. Less than 5 stars indicates there's a problem, you should indicate a reason for it.
These builds can be untested, however they are also the latest version of the plugin and recommended if you're experiencing problems with the released versions.
You can activate paid-for features by adding the jar downloaded here from SpigotMC to your Lib's Disguises folder inside the plugins folder.
So it would look like "MyServerFolder/plugins/LibsDisguises/LibsDisguises.jar"
Jenkins : [Link]