Native Minecraft Version: 1.17
Tested Minecraft Versions: 1.8 / 1.9 / 1.10 / 1.11 / 1.12 / 1.13 / 1.14 / 1.15 / 1.16 / 1.17 / 1.18 / 1.19
Controlled by TelePads per player, depending on the colors you create for each TelePad. With holograms that stand out!
✦ UNLIMITED TelePads » The maximum TelePads you want, creating them yourself.
✦ GUI customizable » Customize all available menus.
✦ Customizable messages » Edit the texts and formats completely in your own way.
✦ Custom Item » Change the item you want to be the TelePad.
✦ Holograms » Customizable holograms to your liking.
✦ Clean Database » All data are stored cleanly.
✦ Reload command » Reload the configuration with a single command.
✦ Jump event » The telepads will work with a jump over them.
✦ Rename Mechanic » You can change the name of each TelePad to your liking, with custom limit characters.
✦ Teleport Direction » You can change the player's viewing direction when teleporting from each TelePad.
✦ Change color Mechanic » You can change the color of the TelePad instantly.
✦ Change mode Mechanic » You can change the mode of use between ALL - PRIVATE - FRIENDS (Other plugins privacy).
✦ Activity » You can change the activity (in config.yml) that the player must do on top of the TelePad to use it.
✦ Support HEX color » Supports HEX colors (1.16) for texts and holograms.
✦ Item Color » You can change the type of item to represent the colors in the GUI, all the details in menus.yml (you can add head colors).
✦ Friends List » You can use the option to allow only friendly players to use Telepads.
✦ Support SkyBlock plugins » Compatibility with plugins such as FabledSkyBlock, ASkyBlock, BSkyBlock and SuperiorSkyBlock2.
General command is: /mtp
- /mtp get - Get a TelePad.
- /mtp give <player> <amount> - Give any amount of TelePads to a player.
- /mtp reload - Reload all configurations.
- /mtp addfriend <friend> - Add to someone's friends list to use their Telepads.
- /mtp delfriend <friend> - Remove a player from someone's friend list.
- /mtp addfriend <player> <friend> - Add to someone's friends list to use their Telepads.
- /mtp delfriend <player> <friend> - Remove a player from someone's friend list.
- Teleport effects.
- More coming soon...