Supporter
Username : @4KLeaks

BSMC Profile Link :http://blackspigot.com/members/4kleaks.20847/

Aliases :

Deal Date : 02.07.2017

Scamming Date : 02.07.2017

Amount Scammed : 4.95$

Incident Details :
I bought account of netflix. Password works 1 day to this account, but someone change it and now I don't have access to this account.
I was wrote to 4KLeaks 2 days ago but I have not received an answer yet(he was online)-I wrote on blackspigot and selly

Proof :
http://imgur.com/AdNRFZJ

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
He has been unbanned, but he is barred from staff privileges and access to the marketplace

4KScams

Developer
Supporter
Benefactor
I no longer claim responsibility of 4KLeaks Account Shop. And also, this is a CRACKED account, which means anyone can change the password at anytime. Netflix accounts barely last a day if you are lucky. It's not my fault, and this was over 5 months ago.

Josh

UFC Champion
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I no longer claim responsibility of 4KLeaks Account Shop. And also, this is a CRACKED account, which means anyone can change the password at anytime. Netflix accounts barely last a day if you are lucky. It's not my fault, and this was over 5 months ago.
If someone robbed a bank, and said "this was 5 months ago" there ass still is getting railed to jail lol. I'm confused why you were even let back on this plateform as now 4 different people have said you scammed, and you basically are admitting it... as well as you are the only one who was ever reported on this plateform, from what I see... saying that you probably won't be banned due to I guess connections you may have with Wifi and now the Manager of the BSMC server... so good luck I guess... (idk why I bothered writing this but I'm bored lmao)

4KScams

Developer
Supporter
Benefactor
If someone robbed a bank, and said "this was 5 months ago" there ass still is getting railed to jail lol. I'm confused why you were even let back on this plateform as now 4 different people have said you scammed, and you basically are admitting it... as well as you are the only one who was ever reported on this plateform, from what I see... saying that you probably won't be banned due to I guess connections you may have with Wifi and now the Manager of the BSMC server... so good luck I guess... (idk why I bothered writing this but I'm bored lmao)
I know I scammed people. Was not my intentions. There are so many things going on between me and BSMC, you wouldn't even know.. There are big reasons why I came back to BSMC and was allowed back here. It all came with stories. Now, stop being salty that I kicked you out of BSMC's Server and go find out my story before shittalking about me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members