$500 Hyperion Jar Cracked | Runs Perfectly With Proof | Flawless Cannoning

_Cqde

Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello everyone, i am here to give you all a $500 Custom Jar for the price of $35.

Yes, i know your probably like this is suspicious as hell but i have proof its real here you go!

27bf64dc126ddfb0b242cbbb9ab899b3
https://gyazo.com/27bf64dc126ddfb0b242cbbb9ab899b3

The reason we cracked this jar is because we are tired of these developers selling jars overpriced and smaller servers are not capable of buying this cause its so expensive yes i know its wrong but its what the community deserves! For example Minecraft had 100's of thousands of lines of coding that took years and it cost $25 to play why should a jar that takes a week to make be $500 its ridiculous!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE JAR IN ACTION PLEASE DM BELOW!

DM ME ON DISCORD IF INTERESTED!

DISCORD : _Cqde#0972 [ CAP SENSITIVE ]

xgfgx1990

Hello everyone, i am here to give you all a $500 Custom Jar for the price of $35.

Yes, i know your probably like this is suspicious as hell but i have proof its real here you go!

27bf64dc126ddfb0b242cbbb9ab899b3
https://gyazo.com/27bf64dc126ddfb0b242cbbb9ab899b3

The reason we cracked this jar is because we are tired of these developers selling jars overpriced and smaller servers are not capable of buying this cause its so expensive yes i know its wrong but its what the community deserves! For example Minecraft had 100's of thousands of lines of coding that took years and it cost $25 to play why should a jar that takes a week to make be $500 its ridiculous!

IF YOU WANT TO SEE THE JAR IN ACTION PLEASE DM BELOW!

DM ME ON DISCORD IF INTERESTED!

DISCORD : _Cqde#0972 [ CAP SENSITIVE ]
pm me on site I'll give it to you for free lol

callex

Nobody purchase from the fucked up -Redacted- the jar has been leaked for free, they didn't crack it. Don't get scammed and just message people for free. ( I don't support nor condone the use of a stolen jar, its scummy and a bitch thing to do ) But better off than paying a random scum 35$

_Cqde

I didn't know it was leaked for free, thanks for informing though post will now be deleted :) no need to be a actual -Redacted-

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    N @ NabixEnd: hi