Banned
Banned
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Haizivs submitted a new resource:

⭐ AngelChest Plus ⭐ Death Chests & Graveyards - Best death chest plugin available! 100% customizable + economy support + auto config update ...

Feature requests and bug reports in the review section will be completely ignored. Use the discussion or Discord instead please.
Puts your inventory into a protected chest when you die.
(See below for differences between this and the outdated free version)

attach1.png

...and may the odds be ever in your favor! Never lose your stuff to looting players again! When you die, an AngelChest...

Read more about this resource...

Haizivs

Banned
Banned
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hey, Haizivs. I ran into a problem with 9.7.0.

View attachment 55595

Something to change on my end, @Haizivs ?
you have malware on your server and it is not part of my upload so 🤷‍♂️ reinstall all plugins from clean sources? idk what to tell you be careful, there is alot of garbage uploaded here from random kids that want to infect you

WindLeoX

How did you come to the conclusion that it is malware? The only other plugin I got from here is by Dekomori (xx/downloads/1-8-1-18-redeemablecodes-create-codes-your-users-can-redeem.10242/) who seems to be not only a staff member but part of the Founders of this community...

I will try running it on a clean install. If it still fails, then perhaps your suggestion of malware might be true after all (which means I shouldn't trust Dekomori's uploads as well since, in reference to your statement, my server has obtained malware from Dekomori's plugin (the rest of my plugins are obtained from Spigot)).

If I do get some insights, perhaps an incompatible plugin, then I will send my findings here!

-WLX

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    N @ NabixEnd: hi