(REQUEST) Anti.Pro

Premium

Name of the plugin you want : Anti.Pro
Link :
http://www.mc-market.org/threads/239287/
https://sellfy.com/p/zk1C/
Price : $34.99/$5
How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community : Anti.Pro is the best anti cheat I have ever seen. It has a one hit killaura detection, making all killaura useless! Every checks are also very superior! I think every server owner should have it because 99% of the hackers will get rekt by this anti cheat!

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
one hit killaura detection is bs

way to easy to -Redacted- on

Premium

that means nothing, did i not explain to you what the difference between bypasses and a good anticheat is?
I am talking about good detection. The killaura checks are superior because most of the members say that it flags during the first/second hit of killaura and it seldom false flags. Therefore, it means a lot. It is definitely a good anti cheat if you want to know

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I am talking about good detection. The killaura checks are superior because most of the members say that it flags during the first/second hit of killaura and it seldom false flags. Therefore, it means a lot. It is definitely a good anti cheat if you want to know

half of those posts were made by the devs friends xD

but sure, before i say anything else i will wait until it is tested

Last edited:

ByteCode

Retired BSMC Staff
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
according to a friend of mine who just tested the anticheat, movement checks are very good. however, killaura and aimbot are a different story.

he told me that aimbot check is way too sensitive and false flags A LOT and killaura checks are in general ok but not 1 or 2 hit deteciton

Premium

according to a friend of mine who just tested the anticheat, movement checks are very good. however, killaura and aimbot are a different story.

he told me that aimbot check is way too sensitive and false flags A LOT and killaura checks are in general ok but not 1 or 2 hit deteciton
Can you ask your friend to give you the anti cheat?

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    D @ devicedeals: how do i post threads in the rss forum