(REQUEST) AntiGamingChair (Slightly Later Version)

Premium

• Name of the plugin you want: AGC
  • Spigot Link: -
  • Price: -
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: I know that the old build of AGC is leaked years ago, but I heard that there is a slightly later version of AGC which was leaked after that. Does anyone have that slightly later version of AGC? It will benefit the community by preventing more cheats in the future. If someone has it, please share it. It is really good in destroying cheaters.

AntiCheatGod

I got an even later version if not mistaken agc from 2019 or 2020. Bought it from someone and to my surprise it was able to work.. would say the anti cheat is quite decent but there is a little bypass in movement detection tho

Minoa2.0

I got an even later version if not mistaken agc from 2019 or 2020. Bought it from someone and to my surprise it was able to work.. would say the anti cheat is quite decent but there is a little bypass in movement detection tho
me dont care me need agc NOWWWWW

Premium

Can you leak it or send it to me? I really need it for my server! agc will wipe out all cheaters away

Anonymous2366

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Hey! Can u add me on Discord?
Or dm me here :)

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    RealNotSound @ RealNotSound: Click on the “version history” tab of a resource to view older versiona @Dekomori...