[CosmicPvP Files]

JuiceWRLD69

I currently have all the cosmicpvp files.
I have everything, from dungeons, skins, bah, end, just everything!
There are minimal to no issues with the files. I am selling the SRC code to ALL of the plugins. For proof you can DM me or post on this page and we will get started I am not looking to sell these files for chump change. I will also assist you in setting everything up if needed.

COMMENT WITH ANY QUESTIONS / OFFERS!

nikolaus1

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
not worth, files are free on 90% of the place. Lmk if anyone reading this wants decimatemcs files, astropvps files, vitepvps files, cosmicpvps files, ect. I have them all.

XxBear_YTxX

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Bump im looking for astro and vitepvp because I already have decimate and I have an old backupnof astro which is terrible compared to the recent backup

RyanAce_

not worth, files are free on 90% of the place. Lmk if anyone reading this wants decimatemcs files, astropvps files, vitepvps files, cosmicpvps files, ect. I have them all.
Hey man, I'm really looking for the cosmic files or whatever, if your still active I'll take them for sure! text me on telegram @ReachAces

nikolaus1

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
dropped them if anyone still cares, they got moved to the InactiveResource account for protection or some shit

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Erotic Roleplay Enjoyer @ Erotic Roleplay Enjoyer: Can someone get me the discord server for BlackSpigot, I am trying to get into contact with...