Flex ➤ Minecraft AntiCheat ➤ AAC Edition

ItsMennyo

Flex AntiCheat
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Welcome to the report page of Flex AAC Edition!

This is the place where you can report language mistakes, bypasses, bug or ask help.

Language mistake: Where did you find a language mistake? What should it be? Which Flex Build?

Bypass: What kind of bypass? Which hack client? Which Flex Build? Which AAC version? Any spoof?

Bug: What kind of bug? Which AAC version? Error?

Help: Just ask your question and I'll see if I can help you ;)

I do not respond to conversations/reviews when it comes to language mistake, bypass, bug or if you need help. I only respond to this thread for that.

Last edited:

3bood2016

Welcome to the report page of Flex AAC Edition!

This is the place where you can report language mistakes, bypasses, bug or ask help.

Language mistakes: Where did you find a language mistake? What should it be? Which Flex Build?

Bypass: What kind of bypass? Which hack client? Which Flex Build? Which AAC version? Any spoof?

Bug: What kind of bug? Which AAC version? Error?

Help: Just ask your question and I'll see if I can help you ;)

I do not respond to conversations/reviews when it comes to language mistake, bypass, bug or if you need help. I only respond to this thread for that.

Hello, First i wanna say that You Anti cheat is one of the best Anticheat in Mc , And you really working hared to make it better <3

my ask here, can You add Support For This gamemode (Annihilation)? Cos some kit Jumping high and like this stuff, and the Anticheat Blocked it , So can you please ? tyvm For Your time <3

ItsMennyo

Flex AntiCheat
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Hello, First i wanna say that You Anti cheat is one of the best Anticheat in Mc , And you really working hared to make it better <3

my ask here, can You add Support For This gamemode (Annihilation)? Cos some kit Jumping high and like this stuff, and the Anticheat Blocked it , So can you please ? tyvm For Your time <3
If it's a plugin itself then you have to request it to the plugin makers and otherwise I can look for custom speed / fly check when I'm there.

3bood2016

If it's a plugin itself then you have to request it to the plugin makers and otherwise I can look for custom speed / fly check when I'm there.

im already playing in an network which use the AAC and its not from the plugin itself,its from the Antucheat, the owner changed the Config File and its now working fine, if you have 10 min free this week i can show you what do i mean.

Tyvm for replying

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    G @ GhostRice23: How can i open a Support Ticket?