FusionFall.org Is Back Online — Play Now!

logo-1.26.0.png


Hello everyone, I'm happy to announce that FusionFall.org is back online and ready for you to play!

We've ported the entire game to a Three.js-based renderer that reads legacy Unity assets. There are no limitations — we can now put anything we'd like in FusionFall! 🤯

You may have seen what I've been developing in our Discord. You can obtain the Light Saber items from our daily attendance rewards. The server is currently ONLINE for registration, and your progress is never going to reset, so have lots of fun designing your character! ✅

Our space zone is a work in progress. ⚙️ You can warp there by speaking with Dark Vegan in the future version of Sector V. You're currently able to fly in the Providence ship from the KND moon base to Mars. Our plan for space is to expand it with dozens of planets you can explore freely, like in No Man's Sky. I look forward to updating it with new content as things progress. 🌙

OH, AND DID I MENTION YOU CAN NOW PLAY THE GAME ON MOBILE DEVICES LIKE IPHONES AND IPADS? 🤳

Register to play now!
 
Last edited:
Top