SEEKING Hiring Developers!

Galonc

I am currently in the process of making a server and would love if an experienced developer can assist. I have owned servers before and have basic knowledge, but I need someone who can be by my side when I ring a bell (need custom plugins). If you're not skilled in anything related to what I am asking for, don't bother trying to give me premade setups as you are just embarrassing yourself and I wasn't born yesterday. My contact information can be found below. After making contact with me, please just state your name on the forums and skills you have. When I have time, I will get around to talking with you. Be prepared to share your experiences, skills, and weaknesses. Lastly, remember that I am the one you are working for and you are not to share your projects with anyone besides me unless permission is given in order to keep my plugins unique.

Contact Information
Discord: Galonc#2121

PS. You are paid based on your work ethic and work quality. Payment methods and pay quality will be discussed prior to you receiving permissions and starting a project.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    M @ Mqsef: Hello