AWAITING RESPOND I Need A Coder to Make a UHC plugin For My server

ComboGod

Hello My Name Is ComboGod and I own a server is not ready to launch but im looking for a coder or a developer to make a uhc plugin that works for 1.7 /1.8
i want it to require ProtocolLib and Skript and i would like it to customisable
ScoreBoard-
As You can see it looks like curve/atox/crate so and i want it to customisable in the config.yml.
EFGEOiOWwAAPuS5.png
Caves-
I want the caves to be like Badlion 6.0/ultra or lunar and the diamond rate to be a little bit balanced not to common.

Scenarios-
I want there to a lot of scenarios for the plugin like Do Not Disturb NoClean Soup CutClean etc full list in this link https://pastebin.com/CEYvAqih
and the command to be /editscenarios

Border-I want the border to look like this Just like Minemen Club/Badlion
chrome_1ayRmC0372.png

Rank Features
For People Who have ranks like youtube and Elite and admin and host they have the abilty to change scoreboard
by typing this command /uhcscoreboard and it will change the scoreboard options to look like ultra/badlion.badlion.pngC5sJkA4XQAAuSJZ.pngmaxresdefault.png
Config-
/config to see the config /open config to edit it

Commands
I want the commands to be
/Win <Player> To make the player win the uhc
/scenarios To See the scenarios
/editscenarios To edit the scenarios
/config to see the configuration
/uhcscoreboard To Change the scoreboard only for People who have ranks
/border To Change the Border only for hosts
And many more

Finale-
I Would like to see a Coder or a plugin developer to develop a plugin AND ALSO THIS ONLY FOR ME AND MY SERVER NOT FOR ANYONE ELSE AND IF YOU LEAK IT YOU WILL GET PERM BANNED FORM THE SERVER AND THE DISCORD add me on discord for more details #daes5514 and if you develop the plugin you will get a admin rank on the server and the discord. Peace

Attachments

• 2023-05-03_18.50.37.png
    2023-05-03_18.50.37.png
    285.6 KB · Views: 7
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    I @ iTz_RockGamez: https://www.blackspigot.com/downloads/dtltradersplus.15466/ I'm trying to download version...