NahMan

Trusted
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Name: NahMan
How I found BSMC: I was staff on an old leaking site called QuartzLeaks as the administrator. After awhile, I ran into a competitor “BlackSpigotMC.org” which was at the time under another owner and leadership team. QL had fallen after a couple of months with its incoming traffic dying off so I moved over to BSMC and regularly posted and helped out the community before WifiSpy came to leadership and recruited me for my artistic skills.
About Me: In my free time I Design with any available technology, such as my tablet, desktop, and my laptop.

As another occupation I run my own Minecraft network, and am very successful with it.

I’m also a soldier in the Army and will be shipping out in a few months and deploy to training. I’ll be working as a Transportation Operator driving 50+ different vehicles, tanks, rigs, jeeps, and more.

I’m well skilled in setting up servers and troubleshooting server problems as well. I like to be hands on so if I can’t fix things from memory then I’ll dive in deeper to the source of the issue. I love working with configs and setting up special designs and colors.

In my past I have developed custom Spigot plugins, I am choosing not to release those resources or my profiles as they will release and compromise my information from here to those sites.

Other: I work well with ...
• Client Support
• Troubleshooting servers
• Nulling resources
• Writing documents
• Server/Network Setups (free of charge)
• Forum, Discord, Media, Server, and Staff Team Management positions
• And more unlisted skills +

Appreciate the time you have spent reading my thread and getting to know a bit more about my life and my motivations that drive me to give this community the best. Ever see me online and need some assistance, or have a question, then don’t hesitate to ask because the only stupid question is the one that hasn’t been asked. Enjoy your time today on BlackSpigotMC!

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    A @ AMOGUSSSSSSSS: hi, do someone can give me this https://mcmodels.net/products/8638/icons-pack ??? please (yes i...