KidsAreSalty | Intoduction/Re-Introduction

BTC

Lives In A Salt Mine
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Name: Cli3nt_, I had another account back in the day, but I forgot what it was. If staff can check my IP for another account that would be awesome.

NOTE: It may not work, I change my IP often for security reasons

How I found BlackSpigot: It all started when an Admin of my old server informed me of a place I now call Internet Heaven.

About Me:

Way back in the day I was the owner of a somewhat popular network known was Matrix Network. We had many game modes like OP Factions, Classic Factions, HCF, Practice, Creative, Survival, GTA, Prison, Minigames, Skywars, Skyblock, etc... We originally had a player base of around 30-40 on during the day, and 20 or so nocturnal peeps and EU folks on at night. At our peak we had 200-300 on OP Factions alone. This was probably because this OP-Factions server known as OP-Hub died and all the players came to my server. Anyway, we were short on money because we started to implement the stupid EULA compliance thing because most servers like us with our type of player base were getting shutdown by Mojang for violating it. Now, because of this, all our ranks were obtained by IGM and EXP. We couldn't Offord to use our usual developer anymore and we had to resort to making our own plugins.

This was a pain... Not only did I have a server that was my life and my business to run, I had to spend hours making plugins from scratch. Alright, it wasn't exactly scratch, we used some code from GitHub repos and stuff, but mostly stuff we didn't want to waste hours on. I ended up getting pretty good at coding plugins, but let’s be honest, it’s a pain in the ***. I used JByte or whatever it’s called to get the src of plugins and then I changed code and made a fork of it. My biggest plugin or project was a Spigot fork called MatrixCore. It was like PaperSpigot but with a bunch of features and stuff like a staff chat and a litebans fork built in. I had to spend money on some websites like SpigotMC and MC-Market to get some plugins.

One of my newish Admins told me about a website called BlackSpigot. I thought it was going to be one of those crappy nulled forums type websites with a small community and crappy leaks. Little did I know it was the exact opposite. This may have been the one time I considered promoting a Admin to Manager in no time at all. I loved him (no homo). I used BlackSpigot for many plugins and ended up falling in love with it. Around December of 2016 or so, Minecraft in general started to lose players somewhat fast. We went from 150 to 30 players in a little less than a month. Eventually, slowly, I started to join those players. I ended up going from 6 hours a day on weekdays and 12+ on weekends to 30 mins on week days and 4 hours on weekends. Around February of 2017 I stopped playing MC all together. I stuck to running the server, but never once actually played with the players. Now and then, I'd hop on and host a Drop Party to our 15 or so declining, depressing player base. At this point the only server we kept up was OP Factions. Over the months, I eventually stopped playing Minecraft all together and well, I guess I’m back .

Other: Hai

Last edited:

SleepyAsh

BSMC Amazing Member
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
Welcome ^^ ! @Cli3nt_

(it's a bit late :3 sorry ... )

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    A @ AMOGUSSSSSSSS: hi, do someone can give me this https://mcmodels.net/products/8638/icons-pack ??? please (yes i...