Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99]

Most Advanced Minecraft Servers List (script) for Sale | [Was $29.99 LIMITED TIME SALE $24.99] NULLED

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Yes, but results won't happen in a day, especially with COVID19. Most of institutions laggs. Patience.

I'm pretty confident that we won't notice the -Redacted- claim until we go down as the site operator is generally inactive and inaccessible most of the time. So yeah, it's gonna take a while.

Last edited:

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Nothing happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

danneme

Nothing happened ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
One little step forward.

This resource isn't on google anymore. Time to go through more content on this site.

Capture.png

BTW Still waiting for few replies. Bloody COVID19 delays everything.

To anyone who downloaded this script from there, I will just strike the same way. So your domain & toplist will be worthless.

Last edited:

Supex

Supporter
Supporter
One little step forward.

This resource isn't on google anymore. Time to go through more content on this site.

Capture.png

BTW Still waiting for few replies. Bloody COVID19 delays everything.

To anyone who downloaded this script from there, I will just strike the same way. So your domain & toplist will be worthless.

well pretty much useless since this will only show if you search for "
Minecraft Servers List (script)" xD so meh

danneme

well pretty much useless since this will only show if you search for "
Minecraft Servers List (script)" xD so meh
Any search query which leads to this source, you dum dum. That's just a begining. Imagine all these toplists which will never rank as well for any of keywords. Pathetic.

Supex

Supporter
Supporter
Any search query which leads to this source, you dum dum. That's just a begining. Imagine all these toplists which will never rank as well for any of keywords. Pathetic.
you still find this site for way more keywords than your "list". Your list isnt even special anyway and it doesnt matter if 1 keyword is blacklisted but not thousands wich leads to this site. So just hot air comming from you!!

Just do it like WinRar they dont care about pirated versions wich means more people using the site wich means more people will buy it in the future. So meh like i said hot air from you

danneme

you still find this site for way more keywords than your "list". Your list isnt even special anyway and it doesnt matter if 1 keyword is blacklisted but not thousands wich leads to this site. So just hot air comming from you!!

Just do it like WinRar they dont care about pirated versions wich means more people using the site wich means more people will buy it in the future. So meh like i said hot air from you
Calm your titties. Do your homework before spitting words. Now gtfo. Says, "1 keyword blacklisted" - wrong, any keyword linking to my source not one but any. Same can be done with any other resource on this site. Idc about other keywords, I care about my resource.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor

@Supex idc on which side you are, do ur homework

Supex

Supporter
Supporter
Calm your titties. Do your homework before spitting words. Now gtfo. Says, "1 keyword blacklisted" - wrong, any keyword linking to my source not one but any. Same can be done with any other resource on this site. Idc about other keywords, I care about my resource.
i dont catre at all about you. Well some of my programs and scripts got craked and nulled but i dont care about that at all since then the sales of my ressources gone up 20% so i dont mind at all. basically last month i made with my things about 1.8k and now it risen upt to this month to 2.16k since it got on sites for nulled scripts etc. xD and for your little php script wich has multiple flaws in it i can code it in like 1 day without flaws so you gtfo

danneme

i dont catre at all about you. Well some of my programs and scripts got craked and nulled but i dont care about that at all since then the sales of my ressources gone up 20% so i dont mind at all. basically last month i made with my things about 1.8k and now it risen upt to this month to 2.16k since it got on sites for nulled scripts etc. xD and for your little php script wich has multiple flaws in it i can code it in like 1 day without flaws so you gtfo
Proof of numbers or didn't happened. Just your saying that it would take you 1 day to create same script shows that you are nothing but clown.

Sauron

Co-Founder
Staff
Founder
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
HTTrack is a cool stuff you know.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I'll list a few articles:
You might ask "Why did you only list articles related to video games piracy?" The answer is that the rest of the software industry is pretty much in "I don't care" mode and video games is one of the big boys. Moreover, video game industry vs. pirates is a popular topic as most DRMs ruin the experience of legit buyers.

Also, I don't think that..
Proof of numbers or didn't happened.
.. is a valid point. You can fake everything, without exception.

danneme

HTTrack is a cool stuff you know.
Never used, so I don't really know.

I'll list a few articles:
You might ask "Why did you only list articles related to video games piracy?" The answer is that the rest of the software industry is pretty much in "I don't care" mode and video games is one of the big boys. Moreover, video game industry vs. pirates is a popular topic as most DRMs ruin the experience of legit buyers.

Also, I don't think that..

.. is a valid point. You can fake everything, without exception.

Mate, if only I would care. All I care is about my work being published without my permission. Income and other stuff blurrs in the background.

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
All I care is about my work being published without my permission. Income and other stuff blurrs in the background.

What? Are you saying that you don't have an incentive to -Redacted- us? Sounds like an irrational emotional reactions which, in this case, leads to legal costs (or to be more precise, the cost of sending out a valid -Redacted- claim).

danneme

What? Are you saying that you don't have an incentive to -Redacted- us? Sounds like an irrational emotional reactions which, in this case, leads to legal costs (or to be more precise, the cost of sending out a valid -Redacted- claim).
I've read your message on my phone, haven't read it carefully.
I am following every step I posted earlier. From adsense, ranks to -Redacted- strike. As I mentioned earlier, this will take some time due to -Redacted- situation.

Last edited:

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Read message on phone, didn't really read your whole post through. I am following every step I posted earlier. From adsense, ranks to -Redacted- strike. As I mentioned earlier, this will take some time due to -Redacted- situation.

No, I'm basically asking why you're doing it as you, and I quote, wrote..

All I care is about my work being published without my permission. Income and other stuff blurrs in the background.

.. which, as I interpret it, means you've got no incentive to perform any actions against us besides yet another emotion: "Fuck BSMC over an emotional reason which can't pay bills, or more precisely costs money to execute with nothing in return." Dunno about you, but that's irrational. If you don't care about your sales, why bother doing anything, especially if it hurts yourself (financially)?

danneme

No, I'm basically asking why you're doing it as you, and I quote, wrote..

.. which, as I interpret it, means you've got no incentive to perform any actions against us besides yet another emotion: "Fuck BSMC over an emotional reason which can't pay bills, or rather, costs money to execute with nothing in return." Dunno about you, but that's irrational. If you don't care about your sales, why bother doing anything, especially if it hurts yourself (financially)?
Ah, yeh. I defo expressed myself wrong. I told you from my first post here, that I will continue until my resource is taken down or this whole site is down. One or other. Remember, I told you I count this as my personal experiment?

0x64

Developer
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Ah, yeh. I defo expressed myself wrong. I told you from my first post here, that I will continue until my resource is taken down or this whole site is down. One or other. Remember, I told you I count this as my personal experiment?

Fair enough, although your personal experiment (probably) isn't going to work in above amateur level nulling websites.

What I consider amateur level projects
  • Relies on one ("bullet-proof") host.
  • One ("bullet-proof") domain.

Everything above has some sort of backup plan. Advanced nulling websites go as far as using fast flux.

danneme

Fair enough, although your personal experiment (probably) isn't going to work in above amateur level nulling websites.

What I consider amateur level projects
  • Relies on one ("bullet-proof") host.
  • One ("bullet-proof") domain.

Everything above has some sort of backup plan. Advanced nulling websites go as far as using fast flux.
I am not planning on hunting nulled sites lol. This site is my only target. I have much more stuff to do.

Supex

Supporter
Supporter
Proof of numbers or didn't happened. Just your saying that it would take you 1 day to create same script shows that you are nothing but clown.

Its just common sense. Nulled script means more people use it wich means more people will buy it in the future. Like i said look at winrar. They dont care if people crack it. They did more sales after the crack than before

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    N @ NabixEnd: hi