remove this resource [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

coolpvpv

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
coolpvpv submitted a new resource:

Exhibition Build 123018 Leak - Exhibition Build 123018 Leak

drag everything in your .minecraft then go to your minecraft launcher and remove all of your jvm arguments and put all this in -Xmx2G -XX:+UnlockExperimentalVMOptions -XX:+UseG1GC -XX:G1NewSizePercent=20 -XX:G1ReservePercent=20 -XX:MaxGCPauseMillis=50 -XX:G1HeapRegionSize=32M -Xbootclasspath/p:pANDA_EXHIBOBO.jar -javaagent:pANDA_EXHIBITION.jar
if you change something in the .zip file and then put in the .minecraft folder and it doesn't work for some reason dont blame me cause i dont want any...

Read more about this resource...

wlite

hey the client is not updated please update because the it says login error everytime and it says new client available

wlite

hey the client is not updated please update because the it says login error everytime and it says new client available
I have a problem now. This leak used to work perfectly, but now, it says instead of "Your current build latest" or something, now it says: "Your current build is OUTDATED" and i can't login anymore.

coolpvpv

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
I have a problem now. This leak used to work perfectly, but now, it says instead of "Your current build latest" or something, now it says: "Your current build is OUTDATED" and i can't login anymore.
STOP REPLYING

firedsoldier1337

>just spoofs a login, not even trying to remove authentication in the first place or even version checking and remote updating....

gee i wonder why its not working? hmm.......

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    B @ BeingImpossible: Promote your discord server Fast & Free ⚡ Check out: https://dscspot.lol/ get free members