sHub | HCF Lobby core (Very Customizable)

iSpartyy

• Name of the plugin you want: sHub
  • Spigot Link: https://www.mc-market.org/resources/8586/
  • Price: 10 USD
  • How it would contribute towards the betterment of the community: I think it is a plugin that will help many, it is something of the most sought after and something that is never free, it is useful and efficient and I think that anyone could have it.

Driq

Freelance Dev that works at ExcleGames LLC
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
-1, This shit's not Custom, Rainny Skidded a Hub Core I made for his OWN network. I can leak a fork of this shit this week.

XeXRainnn

-1, This shit's not Custom, Rainny Skidded a Hub Core I made for his OWN network. I can leak a fork of this shit this week.
1. I didn't skid anything in this
2. You have never helped me do anything, nor coded anything for my network.

Driq

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
I didn't? -Redacted- you skidded Dreya and claimed it as your own, go ask Zibb skid.;

XeXRainnn

I didn't? -Redacted- you skidded Dreya and claimed it as your own, go ask Zibb skid.;
No, you didn't. Also, I never claimed Dreya as my own. Zibb originally started the project, all I did is add a few things like a CommandAPI and shit, besides that, I really did nothing lmao

Driq

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
-Redacted- and it was all skidded.

Driq

Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
@Dankly I don't know who the fuck this -Redacted- is, but he has some fucking issue's LOL. Commenting on my page with 1 star like you're putting that on purpose, like hop off .

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    T @ tijolinho: please