SuperMobCoins [1.7-1.12] [API] ◄► Tons Of Features, GUI, Unlimited Rewards & More! [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghast

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I'll give you 15 minutes to remove this. Above that time I will start the process of tracking your identity. Hope you understand that this ressource is Ghast.CO protected, we have a blacklist on BSMC, result will be the same.

Now it is your choice to make my job easier, I'll drop the case.
I hope we can cooperate,
Ghast.

v5u

I'll give you 15 minutes to remove this. Above that time I will start the process of tracking your identity. Hope you understand that this ressource is Ghast.CO protected, we have a blacklist oHen BSMC, result will be the same.

I hope we can cooperate,
Ghast.
Hello just you so you know this user might be usinga vpn.

adfadfab

I'll give you 15 minutes to remove this. Above that time I will start the process of tracking your identity. Hope you understand that this ressource is Ghast.CO protected, we have a blacklist on BSMC, result will be the same.

I hope we can cooperate,
Ghast.
How do I remove a resource?

Devil

Ex-Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
What version is this? You are scared af, tell me the version and I'll upload the resource.

Devil

Ex-Staff
Retired Staff
Trusted
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Benefactor
Glad to hear that. Could you put the version number, correct tagline, description and a icon? It would look professional and it wouldn't have to be moved to low-quality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    E @ EnderZeus: Doesanyone know how to make plotsquared work on a 1.20.1 server?