OPEN TeeMobile not working

McKiroMc

SpigotVIP
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Leaked Spigot Plugins & More
http://www.blackspigotmc.xyz/resources/teemobile-vehicles-for-your-minecraft-server-1-94.361/

Code:
[00:19:24] [Server thread/INFO]: [TeeMobile] Disabling TeeMobile v1.94
[00:19:24] [Server thread/ERROR]: Error occurred while disabling TeeMobile v1.94 (Is it up to date?)
java.lang.NullPointerException
    at jordan.sicherman.teemobile.TeeMobile.onDisable(TeeMobile.java:414) ~[?:?]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPlugin.setEnabled(JavaPlugin.java:294) ~[PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.java.JavaPluginLoader.disablePlugin(JavaPluginLoader.java:347) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at org.bukkit.plugin.SimplePluginManager.disablePlugin(SimplePluginManager.java:427) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at jordan.sicherman.teemobile.TeeMobile$1.run(TeeMobile.java:55) [TeeMobile.jar:?]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftTask.run(CraftTask.java:58) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at org.bukkit.craftbukkit.v1_10_R1.scheduler.CraftScheduler.mainThreadHeartbeat(CraftScheduler.java:352) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.D(MinecraftServer.java:781) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.DedicatedServer.D(DedicatedServer.java:404) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.C(MinecraftServer.java:725) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at net.minecraft.server.v1_10_R1.MinecraftServer.run(MinecraftServer.java:624) [PaperSpigot.jar:git-Paper-817]
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:745) [?:1.8.0_92]

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
I can verify that this issue is existing. I just tried installing TeeMobile on my server and it doesn't work. Pretty much the same error message as above. @WifiSpy

Coolman

MC Models
SpigotVIP
"TeeMobile is not compatible with the version of Spigot this server is running."

Ace

BS OG
MC Models
SpigotVIP
Supporter
Yes, as @Coolman said, you are using PaperSpigot 1.8.8, this plugin requires Spigot 1.10
This issues isn't exclusive to Paperspigot 1.8.8. I have tested the plugin on a Spigot 1.10 and 1.10.2 server and the plugin had issues. I think it goes with the fact that the plugin is completely out of date.
@Ace lock for completion
These kind of threads do not necessarily require locking as these may be on-going issues. Unless the issue is exclusive to a single server or the thread starter has stated that the issue is resolved/cannot be resolved, only then would it be locked.

BlackSpigot General Chat
Rules Help Users
    Z @ zezohassan: hi